Wahoo 24 Trail is a light and tough kids' bike that's ready to roll off-road. Its sturdy aluminum frame is easy to maneuver as they weave their way down the trail, but rugged enough to handle the tough stuff. A 9-speed 1x drivetrain gives them plenty of gears for pedaling up steep trails, and disc brakes provide next-level stopping power to slow their roll or help them stop on a dime on the way back down. Perfect for riders between 51-59" tall.
It's right for you if...
You're ready to take your kiddo off-road and want a kids' bike that's up for the task. You want the added grip of big, knobby tires, plenty of gears to keep them spinning up hills, and the reliable stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
An Alpha Silver Aluminum frame with 24" wheels and wide 2.4" knobby tires that bite into dirt and give plenty of traction. Tons of gears to pick from with a 9-speed 1x microSHIFT drivetrain, and serious stopping power from hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Wahoo 24 Trail is a proper off-road ride in a pint-sized package. It's a kids' bike for little rippers who can't wait to cut loose, and want a bike that's light, maneuverable, and darn tough, too. Its hydraulic disc brakes give your kiddo a serious advantage while they progress on the trail.
- Wahoo's aluminum frame is light enough for easy handling and tough enough to roll through the rough stuff
- Hydraulic disc brakes give them the same serious stopping power you'll find on adult mountain bikes
- A 9-speed drivetrain gives your kiddo plenty of gears to shift through, but isn't too much to handle
- Wide and knobby 2.4in tires provide heaps of traction for confidence on the trail
- Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes — and backed by a lifetime warranty