Shimano’s single-sided PD-RS500 replacement pedal offers riders a large entry target with lighter spring tension than comparable SPD-SL pedals. The quality construction includes a durable stainless steel body plate (to reduce flex and wear) and an extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of pedaling power.
Each PD-RS500 set comes with sealed cartridge bearings, standard SM-SH11 cleats, and a SM-PD58 reflector.
These precision-built pedals are equally up to the task for urban riding, road touring, and/or indoor stationary bike use.
- Easy Step In / Step Out
- Light Spring Tension, good for beginners
- Sealed Cartridge Axle Unit
- Large Entry Target for easier management
- Cascaded features from top-tier systems
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Comes with SM-SH11 Cleats
- Reflector: SM-PD58
- Color: Black