Shimano’s benchmark flat pedal shoe delivers total control in technical, rugged terrain. The synthetic leather upper dries quickly and protects you from the elements, while the mesh panel vents air to keep you cool on long rides. The new ULTREAD GF outsole utilizes a slow rebound rubber compound and wide profile hexagonal tread pattern for secure pin engagement and multi-direction stability, letting you confidently tackle challenging trails.
- Stylish and durable GF6 is Shimano’s benchmark flat pedal shoe that’s built to deliver total control on technical trails
- ULTREAD GF: Flat pedal-optimized outsole utilizes slow rebound, sticky rubber compound and wide profile with hexagonal tread pattern for secure pin engagement and multi-direction stability
- TORBAL 2.0 Midsole: Unique midsole structure allows heel section to move torsionally, maintaining full range of motion for improved rider comfort, fluidity, and on-bike control
- Volume Trail Last: Tuned upper is tighter around ball of foot for enhanced bike control and pedaling efficiency, and has increased volume at the toe box and heel for improved walking comfort and shock absorption
- Trail-Ready Design: Heavy duty cushioned synthetic leather upper, asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar, and sidewall sole protect against rock strikes and other trail impacts