Fat bikes are here to stay so we may as well make the most of it. And you can stop right here if you’re looking for the perfect model. The Gros Louis 3 is our absolute first choice for performing athletes. Sleek and easy to ride, it sits on 4.5-inch of tires providing excellent traction on all terrains. The aluminum frame is ultralight, and all the components have passed strict quality control tests. With a 9-speed derailleur, mechanical disc brakes and a dropper seat post, what more do you need to enjoy the snow?
- 27.5'' x 4.5'' Terrene Cake Eater tires combine faster rolling bike and grip in the soft snow.
- New geometry providing more clearance, increased pedaling efficiency and better downhill stability.
- Thru axle for improved driving precision and greater robustness.
- Rever Attack hydraulic disc brakes for good control.
- Microshift Advent 9-speed transmission system, with chain stabilizer to prevent derailment.