CORE Warm XC Pants Jr are warm and functional pants with wind- and waterproof front and brushed jersey at back for cross-country skiing and training in cold conditions.
These versatile training pants feature a 2-layer wind- and waterproof stretch fabric at front and lower legs for great weather protection and brushed jersey at back that provides efficient ventilation and moisture transport. In addition, the pants come with shaped knees for optimal fit and freedom of movement as well as elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring for perfect fit.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof stretch fabric at front and lower leg (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Brushed jersey at back for moisture transport and comfort
- Shaped knees for optimal fit and freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Zipper at leg endings for easy on and off
- Gripper at leg bottom keeps the pants in place
- Body: Face 100% Recycled Polyester, Back 100% Polyurethane
- Back body: 100% Polyester