Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tire that is ready for the races.
Get a grip
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tire is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling center tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confident around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tires for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
- A versatile trail or race tire that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling center tread maximize speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together