Our most aggressively treaded trail and enduro tire, ready to deliver confident traction in any conditions.
The SE6 Team Issue is an aggressively treaded, durable trail and enduro MTB tire designed for absolute traction in all terrain, no matter the conditions. The alternating 2-3 center tread pairs with a robust side tread for the ultimate in braking and cornering traction. The TM-Grip compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tire support along with tread and sidewall protection.
- Our most aggressive tread for trail and enduro delivers durable traction in all conditions
- Aggressive two/three center tread with biting side knobs for confident traction in all conditions
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel
- Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection