An insulated, protective glove that won’t constrict or hinder mobility.
When Jack Frost weather starts nipping at your nose, it’s time to grab the JFW Winter Cycling Glove. This durable bike glove features plenty of insulation, protection, and breathability to keep you dry and warm when ice, sleet, or cold temps are in the forecast. It also has great grip and plenty of dexterity for better bike handling.
- Profila Wind fabric with durable ripstop material on back of hand
- 200g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum insulation provides exceptional warmth
- Lining made of Merino Wool and 37.5™ active particle technology provides additional warmth and drying
- AX Suede G Series palm provides grip in wet conditions
- Zippered pocket on back of glove holds disposable warmers
- Soft, absorbent nose wipe on thumb
- Wrist pull-tab allows easy on