Fuel EXe 9.7 redefines e-mountain biking with an entirely new motor that tucks away neatly for a ride that's light, lively, and just as playful as a traditional mountain bike, with the added benefit of pedal assist to help you crush climbs. An upgraded suspension package pairs with cherry-picked components for snappy shifting and precise modulation on the trail.
It's right for you if...
You want the feel of a playful trailbike, plus a little extra power on the climbs. You want upgrades where it counts the most, like a premium suspension package and the perfect blend of components. You don't want to lose out on the natural experience of mountain biking, and want a refined motor that quietly assists while you ride.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame equipped with a fully-encased 360Wh battery and TQ harmonic pin ring transmission with a smart charging port, integrated LED display and discreet handlebar remote. 150mm FOX Rhythm 36 fork with Float EVOL air spring and GRIP damper, and 140mm FOX Performance Float X rear suspension. Plus tubeless-ready wheels and tires, and a 12-speed drivetrain of cherry-picked Shimano SLX and XT components.
The final word
Fuel EXe 9.7 is a playful trail ride that gives you extra fuel in the tank on climbs, and rides like a traditional bike on descents. It's packed with the space-age technology of a TQ transmission, 150mm of buttery-smooth travel for soaking up rock gardens, and a cherry-picked drivetrain that gives you upgrades where it matters most.
Why you'll love it
- You'll get a light and playful ride on descents, and just the right amount of assist on the way back up
- Its tiny but mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, plus it ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display, and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- Its upgraded FOX suspension package offers you 150mm of front- and 140mm of rear-suspension for making quick work of technical and rowdy terrain
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike