The SOLE ST600 strider was designed to provide a total body workout that is easy on your joints. It is loaded with the features you need to meet your fitness goals and to maximize the time and effort you put into keeping fit.
The SOLE ST600 strider is a special breed of elliptical machine with power adjustable stride. This means in a single workout the ST600 can be used in multiple settings to isolate and tone different muscle groups. The wide range of stride accommodates any size of user. Shorter settings target thighs and calves, while a longer stride setting targets glutes and hamstrings. Additionally, the ST600 lets you work your upper body with its moving handlebars.
Built with a sturdy steel frame for both stability and durability, the ST600 is designed for consistent use, accommodating adults of any size. With a 27-pound drive and multigrip handlebars, it offers the high-quality total body training of a commercial fitness machine while backed by a long warranty for home use.
From light to total body to high intensity workouts, the SOLE ST600 strider offers a comfortable and effective cardio workout on an ergonomic machine.
- 18" - 26" / 45 cm - 66 cm power adjustable stride to target-tone different muscle groups
- LCD screen provides 'realtime' feedback displaying time, distance, calories burned, speed, RPM, and watts
- 16 levels of computerized load resistance and eddy current tension control
- Multi-point handlebars, resistance controls and heart rate sensors on stationary bars
- Long-lasting powder-coated steel frame, low-impact elliptical motion, wireless receiver and water bottle holder
- 15" / 38 cm oversized cushioned pedals for greater stability
Frame - Lifetime
Parts - 5 Years
Labor - 2 Years