Fuel EXe 9.5 Deore is a new kind of e-mountain bike that bridges the divide between pedal assist and traditional bikes. It features a carbon frame and a compact motor that keeps the ride light, lively and quiet. Get the benefit of pedal assist on long climbs, and the playful feel of a traditional mountain bike on descents. It's built up with a 150mm RockShox Gold RL fork that makes quick work of rock gardens, and 140mm of plush RockShox Deluxe Select+ rear suspension for a smooth ride and small bump compliance.
It's right for you if...
You want a trail bike that's ready to ride everywhere, and gives you a little extra fuel on the ascents. You don't want to sacrifice the nimble feel of a traditional trail bike for a beefy motor, and prefer a refined assist that feels—and sounds— natural underneath you.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with a fully-encased 360Wh battery, and TQ harmonic pin ring transmission with a smart charging port, integrated LED display and discreet handlebar remote. 150mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork with DebonAir spring and Motion Control damper, and 140mm RockShox Deluxe Select+ rear suspension. Plus, tubeless-ready wheels and tires, and 12-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain.
The final word
Fuel EXe 9.5 is a lively trail bike that gives you extra boost on the climbs, and feels like a traditional bike on descents. It's packed with space-age technology of a TQ harmonig pin ring transmission, plenty of buttery-smooth suspension to gobble up rocks and roots, and a workhorse drivetrain that won't quit on you.
- You get discreet power when you want it, and the nimble feel of a traditional mountain bike wherever you roll
- Its tiny but mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, and ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display, and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- Its 150mm of buttery-smooth front travel pairs with 140mm of rear suspension to eat up rocks and roots for a ride that's ready to tackle anything
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike