Farley 9.6 is a capable and ready carbon fatbike for riders who want to charge through snow drifts and sand dunes. Its OCLV carbon frame keeps your ride light, while huge 4.5-inch tires keep you floating in the deep stuff. Its built up with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain that you can count on for precise shifts and strong braking power, even when things get icy.
It's right for you if...
You want a bike that can go way off the beaten path, even when it means encountering mud, sand, and snow. You like the lightweight benefits of carbon fiber, and want a bike that feels nimble, even with its garganruan tires.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV carbon fiber frame and fork with added rack and cage mounts for carrying gear. Huge 4.5-inch tires that float over sand and snow. A 130mm TranzX dropper post lets you move around on the bike and get behind the saddle when things get steep. SRAM's workhorse 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain that can handle shifting and braking, even when conditions are cold and icy. Internal cable routing that keeps cables protected from the elements while looking sleek. Plus, adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts.
The final word
Farley 9.6 is the go-to for cutting loose when conditions keep most riders indoors. Its carbon fiber frame with internal cable routing is as sleek as it is light, and massive tire clearance for 4.5-inch tires helps you stay afloat through mud and snow. When you want to ride way, way out you'll appreciate its extra cage mounts on the fork for loading up plenty of gear.
- It's a bike that won't shy away from a day on the trail, even if the weather goes south
- The lightweight carbon frame keeps the setup remarkably light and nimble for a fatbike
- Added cage and bag mounts on the fork let you explore way, way out, and pack for adventure
- The lofty tire clearance gives you all the float you need to get through the deep and mucky stuff
- The dropper post gives you plenty of room to move around on the bike in rough and rowdy terrain