Checkpoint SL 6 eTap is a carbon gravel bike designed to take you places you'd never reach on a standard road bike. A lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed, a smart and smooth SRAM Rival AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry, and internal storage and loads of mounts make this bike a true gravel powerhouse and a great choice for serious all-road adventurers.
It's right for you if...
You have big gravel dreams, and know you'll need the most dialed, capable bike for these epic adventures. You also want the incredible speed, precision, and clean looks of SRAM's newest wireless electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed and carbon armor, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, integrated frame bag mounts, and rack and fender mounts. Plus, a carbon fork, a 1x12 SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain with a wide-range cassette, and Paradigm Comp 25 wheels. You can even run a dropper post to get low on long descents. Fits up to 45c tires.
The final word
A carbon gravel bike built for the longest days, roughest roads, and biggest adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable, and spec'd with high-end parts that perform even in the most rugged terrain, like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain for lightning fast shifts (even under load) and less maintenance.
- The SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless drivetrain won’t leave a hole in your wallet, and you can fully customize your shift logic using the AXS app
- The IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions