Skip to content
- The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color.
- The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc.
- Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
- Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
- Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary among these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
- Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
- For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenish-able forests.