A little brother to the groundbreaking Kickr, with all the same technology, but a wheel-on design. The heavy-duty frame and massive flywheel give it a super-realistic outdoor feel that lets you really hammer. Compatible with a wide range of training apps, so you can climb Mount Ventoux, complete a structured workout or do battle with training partners across the globe – all while it storms outside your house. With power accuracy of +/- 3% and incline simulation up to 12% it will keep your legs challenged and your training session excruciatingly good.
- Wheel-on trainer is quick and easy to use.
- Trainer can be controlled by Wahoo's app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many others.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allows you to focus on your training and let the app of you choice change the resistance.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- The heavy flywheel ensures your ride is smooth and realistic.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 12%.
- Maximum brake power of 1500W ensure you reach your limit before the trainer does.
- Heavy-duty frame is built for years of hard use.
- Power reading accuracy of
- Front wheel block included.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release axles.
- 142x12mm axles are available separately.