Checkpoint SLR 7 is a carbon gravel bike that's built for crushing the world's greatest gravel races. The lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame has gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed and a nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry. Plus, a Shimano GRX drivetrain that shifts smoothly even in the gnarliest gravel, and extra mounts for gear and accessories. This bike a true gravel-grinding powerhouse.
It's right for you if...
You have big dreams for the likes of The Mid-South, Belgian Waffle Rides, and Unbound Gravel, and know you'll need the most dialed gravel bike for these epic adventures. You want our most advanced Checkpoint frame, one that's made specifically for gravel racing.
The tech you get
A 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed and carbon armor, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, and integrated frame bag and fender mounts. Plus, a carbon fork, 2x11 Shimano GRX drivetrain that's built for rugged rides, and Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels with wide 700x40c gravel tires that provide extra traction and stability. Fits up to 45c tires.
The final word
Our best Checkpoint frame is designed and built for performance and comfort during grueling gravel races. It's ultra-light, fast, and comes with premium parts like a rugged Shimano GRX drivetrain and carbon wheels.
Why you'll love it
- The GRX rear derailleur gives you better chain retention and smooth, reliable shifting on rough terrain
- The IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Integrated frame bag mounts and fender mounts make it easy to carry gear and water