The Townie Path 9D EQ delivers the comfort of the best-selling Townie in a more adventurous package. It's perfect for those looking to explore more and perhaps ride a little harder. Larger 27.5" tires tackle terrain with better traction and control, while hydraulic disc brakes allow you to stop on a dime. So get on and take the Path less traveled.
It's right for you if...
You want comfort and control but aren't afraid to kick it up a notch. With a 9-speed derailleur, powerful disc brakes and larger tires, you'll be ready to roll wherever the road takes you. While the Townie Path 9D EQ is more rugged, it's still comfy and easy to ride. Like they say, once a Townie, always a Townie. They say that, right?
The tech you get
Climb hills easily with a Shimano Alivio 9-speed derailleur and Acera Rapid Fire Plus shifter. Kenda 27.5" tires with K-Shield protection tackle terrain with better traction and control, while Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth and reliable braking. Equipped with fenders and Spanninga front and rear bright LED lights.
The final word
The Townie Path 9D EQ is for the rider looking for a bike that is more capable. Larger 27.5" tires roll faster and provide better traction, allowing you to tackle more terrain and transition from paved roads to gravel with ease. Built for the rigors of the road, or a ride down to the coffee shop.
- Comfort is key with a foot-forward pedal position, gel saddle and ergonomic grips.
- 9 speeds and hydraulic brakes provide smooth riding on a wider range of terrain.
- 27.5" puncture-resistant tires let you focus on the ride and avoid the dreaded flat.
- Fully equipped with color-matched fenders and Spanninga front and rear bright LED lights.
- For more versatility, add a rear bag or basket to pack all the necessities for an awesome adventure.