The Thule 903750 Hitch Extender is designed to help provide you with better clearance for spare tires, barn doors, and tailgates when using a 2" hitch mounted bike carrier. The Thule Hitch Extender is designed to work with 2 inch hitches only and offers two positions of extension. You can either have it come out 7 inches from the pinhole in your hitch or 9.5 inches depending on the clearance you require.
- Two position extension, 7" and 9.5", clears spare tires and allows for use of platform and hanging hitch carriers
- 250 lbs weight limit carrying capacity
- For use with 2" hitch only
- Provides a 2.25" rise or drop for improved tailgate/rear door clearance
- Includes threaded hitch pin to tighten it into your hitch receiver
- Accommodates hitch rack bike carriers with a 2" stinger(Not for towed use)