The most technologically advanced bike trainer just got better. The Tacx Neo 2 retains everything that made the original Neo so popular, and adds pedal stroke analysis and the ability to measure your left and right leg power individually. The realistic road surface simulation blurs the line between virtual and real rides so you can really feel the cobblestones of Paris-Roubaix. A light sway reduces bike stress while you ride. And since this is a direct-drive trainer, you don’t need to think twice about slippage – every Watt is accounted for, with no need for calibration. Press uphill with up to 2200W of resistance and 25% incline, or coast down -5% descents. The Neo 2 is also nearly silent, so you can ride when your neighbours, kids or dogs are still snoozing. It links with the usual bike app suspects, so you can cruise and compete with friends (or foes).
- Direct drive trainer accounts for every Watt you generate.
- Power reading accuracy of
1% ensures maximum precision in your training.
- A new powerful chip and memory upgrade makes the Neo 2 ready for future development.
- Pedal stroke analysis and left/right-leg balance allows you to identify and work on your weaknesses.
- Cassette body fits Shimano and SRAM cassettes.
- Can be controlled by Tacx's app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap or other apps.
- FE-C control lets your app of choice change resistance.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Road feel replicates cobblestones, cement plates, gravel roads and other surfaces.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 25% and descent to -5%.
- Maximum brake power of 2200W.
- Virtual flywheel ensures you get a realistic simulation based on your weight and the course you're riding.
- Light side-to-side swaying motion reduces stress on your bike and improves comfort when pedalling.
- Road feel and downhill drive won't be available when used without external power.
- Integrated LED light gauges intensity.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick-release axles.
- 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles adapters included.
- Cassette available separately.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
|Maximum slope simulation||25%|
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||2200W|
|Dimensions||57.5 x 75 x 55cm|