Speed Concept SLR 9 eTap is an aerodynamic carbon triathlon bike engineered for incredible speed and seamless integration. Every bit of this bike—from the light aero frame to ride-smoothing IsoSpeed to cutting-edge fuel and hydration systems—has been painstakingly designed to help you beat your PR again, and again, and again.
It's right for you if...
You leave it all on the course and want a tri bike that does the same. You want blazing fast aero speed, SRAM’s best wireless electronic drivetrain for precise shifts, and loads of integrated accessories that make hydrating and re-fueling easy.
The tech you get
Ultra-lightweight 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame, drag-reducing Kammtail Virtual Foil (KVF) tube shaping, Speed Concept full foil carbon fork, road-smoothing IsoSpeed, integrated fuel storage, hydration, and flat kit storage, SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic 12-speed drivetrain with SRAM eTap Clics shifters, a RED AXS power meter, fully integrated handlebar and stem, Bontrager Hilo Pro Carbon triathlon-specific saddle for an aggressive aero position, disc brakes for reliable stopping power, and aero Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 OCLV Carbon wheels.
The final word
Speed Concept is as fast as it is smart. It's simple, thoughtful design and integrated features ensure a less stressful race day, help you achieve your fastest bike splits ever, and set you up for a successful run. SLR 9 also gives you the performance boost of SRAM's best eTap drivetrain and high-end Bontrager carbon wheels.
Why you'll love it
- Smart integrated fuel and hydration storage makes it simple and stress-free to stay strong without leaving your aero position
- Easy build, easy travel: fast assembly makes it easier to travel to races
- The SRAM RED eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- Comes with a SRAM RED AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.