The SOLE E95 elliptical trainer incorporates exercise with natural human movement, and is loaded with the best features of our residential models plus some fantastic upgrades.
The E95 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Fluid natural motion is ensured by four wheels gliding along dual rails and functions in both forward and reverse. Multi-grip position handlebars enable users to find the most comfortable and ergonomic positions to grasp the handles, while oversized foot pedals situated at a 2° inward angle, and 10-position articulating, cushioned foot beds comfortably sustain your body's natural position and reduce impact on the joints and muscles. The E95's power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. Use the included wireless chest strap or built-in hand pulse grips to monitor your heart rate during your workout.
The E95 elliptical console is user friendly with an extra-large, vibrant display and the same features as health club equipment to track your progress. The integrated cooling fan helps keep you fresh even during intensive training, and built-in speakers allow you to hook up any MP3 player for easy listening while you exercise.
The SOLE E95 elliptical trainer is built to last and designed to help get you on the path to developing your body from the inside out with an intense cardio workout that is easy on your knees and ankles.
The E95 is equipped with Bluetooth technology allowing users to record workout feedback from their cycle to an Android or Apple smart device, and track fitness info on the free SOLE FITNESS APP, or transfer it to other compatible fitness apps.
- 20" stride length with 27 lb flywheel for smooth dual track rail with forward and reverse motion
- Power incline changes elliptical motion to target multiple muscle groups
- 10.1" high resolution LCD screen with adjustable console
- 10 program options and D-type, multi-grip handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls
- Oversized cushioned pedals with 2° inward tilt and 10 position adjust for total customization and comfort
- Bluetooth technology with SOLE Fitness™ APP compatible with FitBit, iHealth, MyFitness Pal
- Includes Bluetooth speakers, USB charging port, and adjustable/removable tablet holder
Frame - Lifetime
Parts - 5 Years
Labor - 2 Years