Roscoe 7 Women's is a mid-fat trail hardtail for riders who favor a fun and lively ride. Confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with mid-fat tires, a plush suspension fork, and a wide-range drivetrain with plenty of gears make Roscoe 7 Women's stable enough for new riders, and playful enough to make even the most experienced shredders smile.
It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or, you're a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you're out riding with friends.
The tech you get
Roscoe 7 Women's features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with internal routing for cable protection and a clean look, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tires mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims, 2.8˝ mid-fat tires, and a 120mm RockShox Judy SL fork with a TurnKey lockout. It's equipped with a SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post for extra room on rough trails, and a saddle designed specifically for women.
The final word
When you're riding Roscoe 7 Women's, it doesn't matter if you're a first-timer or an off-road pro—whatever your skill level, you're gonna have fun. It's built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.
Why you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- A shorter stem and wider handlebar make it easier to control
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The RockShox fork's Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring