Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension setup soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
The tech you get
A durable aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250Wh, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph or 32 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 120mm suspension fork, 100mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient, and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure farther than ever.
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Powerfly FS frames feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits—29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames