The Edge 830 GPS computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve, while the touchscreen allows for easy access to preloaded maps and turn-by-turn directions help you ride like a local.
Featuring a wealth of data such as heat/altitude acclimation, MTB Dynamics, and the ClimbPro Feature, the Garmin Edge 830 is a small package that is jam-packed with features to ensure that your next ride is your best.
- 2.6" (66mm) diagonal touchscreen display for easy navigation of features
- Dynamic performance monitoring can track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more
- Edge 830 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when climbing while following route or course
- Power your longest rides with up 20 hours of battery life
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB) dynamics
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Includes standard mount, flush out-front mount, tether, USB cable, documentation