Farley 9.6 is a carbon fat bike built for speed on any surface. The lightweight carbon frame, rigid carbon fork, and top-notch 1x drivetrain make it great for mountain bikers who prioritize performance in a fat bike. If you're ready to go hard through every season and love fat biking in every form, this whip's for you.
It's right for you if...
You don't just want to ride through the winter—you want to ride fast. You love every aspect of fat biking, and are looking for a faster ride with better performance to take on bigger adventures, epic races, and more fun.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, a Bontrager Haru rigid carbon fork, a wide-range SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an extra low climbing gear, a dropper post for getting down, and SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and wide, ultra-grippy Bontrager Barbegazi TLR tires.
The final word
Speed in every season. Farley 9.6 is light, fast, and built to rip. It's the ideal winter shred sled for fat bike adventurers, racers looking to train outside year-round, and anyone who values the performance advantage of carbon.
Why you'll love it
- A lightweight carbon frame and fork mean this bike won't be bogged down by foul weather, deep snow, or gnarly terrain
- The stability and traction of super wide tires make you a more confident rider on any trail
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long