Shibori Go! takes inspiration from the ancient Japanese technique of indigo pigment dying. This e-bike features images of fabric created in Shibori style, which is similar to tie-dye where fabric is bunched and stitched to create intricate designs. Patchwork patterns and elements can be found on the fenders, frame and chainguard, as well as a custom bell. The designs are complimented by a crisp white to indigo fade on the frame making this a truly stunning bike.
It's right for you if...
Electra Artist Series e-bikes allow for the ultimate expression of design and style, but not at the sacrifice of modern technology. The Shibori Cruiser Go! is nothing short of unique featuring carefully crafted details throughout while the pedal-assist e-bike system provides smooth support up to 40 miles. Individuality and fun come standard.
The tech you get
Don't let the name Cruiser fool you, we took the bike that started it all and kicked it up a notch with a rear hub motor featuring three levels of support. Even as a single speed, the Electra e-bike system tackles pesky hills and longer rides. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tires ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back. Custom fenders, saddle and grips, and matching bell make this one fun, stylish ride.
The final word
Subtle beauty paired with the power of an e-bike, the Artist Series collection takes Electra comfort and quality to the next level by delivering unparalleled attention to detail, intricate design and individuality. The Shibori Go! truly is a rolling work of art.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Custom embossed saddle, grips and matching bell make this e-bike as unique as you.
- The artwork on this bike is authentic Shibori dyes created by one of our designers.