Checkpoint SL 7 eTap pairs a light OCLV Carbon gravel frame with IsoSpeed and high-tech parts picked for performance and incredible ride quality on the toughest and roughest gravel adventures. A nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry, a smart and smooth SRAM wireless electronic drivetrain, carbon wheels, and internal storage give you the comfort and capability you need to tackle your next all-road excursion.
It's right for you if...
You want an adventure-hungry carbon gravel bike that can help you crush the toughest, longest rides. You also want the swift, precise, and cable-free shifting of an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain, and carbon wheels for extra comfort on rough terrain.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed and carbon armor, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, integrated frame bag mounts, and rack and fender mounts. Plus, a carbon fork, 2x12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain with a wide-range cassette, and Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels. You can even run a dropper post to get low on long descents. Fits up to 45c tires.
The final word
This bike is built to stand up to the most grueling gravel races and burliest all-road bikepacking adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable, and fitted with pro-level parts, like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain and carbon wheels.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- The IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Integrated frame bag mounts and rack and fender mounts make it easy to carry gear and water