Full-carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics.
Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all.
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 35 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15 mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip