Do you sometimes feel beaten and jarred? Turn to this pair of inversion/gravity boots, which allow you to quickly recover from compression fatigue caused by jogging, aerobic training, stepping, bicycling, and weight training. The boots, which attach to virtually any chin-up bar, suspend you in an inverted position to counteract the downward pull of gravity. Hanging upside down brings instant relief to many forms of back pain and spasms, which often stem from a consistent downward gravitation pull on the spine, discs, and muscles. In fact, just a few minutes a day in these boots can help spread apart painfully compressed discs.
The boots also help stretch your back, neck, and shoulder muscles, further increasing flexibility and reducing pain. Recommended by doctors nationwide, the inversion boots feature thick, contoured supports pads for comfort, along with heavy-duty, single-action locking mechanisms with built-in safety levers.
- Pair of inversion/gravity boots for reducing back pain, spasms, and muscle fatigue
- Fights compression fatigue from jogging, aerobics, cycling, and other exercises
- Helps spread apart compressed discs and stretch back, neck, and shoulder muscles
- Single-action locking mechanisms attach to virtually any chin-up bar
- Thick, contoured support pads for maximum comfort