Farley 7 is the mountain biker's fat bike. It feels and handles like your regular rig, but it can surf on sand and snow, too. The lightweight aluminum frame, wide-range drivetrain, dropper post, and Manitou Mastodon fork make it the ideal ride for hot shot shredders who wanna get rad in every season.
It's right for you if...
You want your fat bike to feel like your traditional mountain bike. Or, you're riding a fat bike year-round and want to put your money into the parts that really matter, like a workhorse drivetrain and a quality suspension fork.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with horizontal sliding dropouts, an 80mm Manitou Mastodon suspension fork with an air spring and lockout, a dropper post for getting low, a wide-range SRAM NX/GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with a 108T Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, and extra-grippy, studdable Bontrager Gnarwhal TLR tires.
The final word
This fat bike handles like a traditional trail bike, and it can rip through even crazier stuff, like snow and sand. You're getting a great frame and solid parts group, but you're really paying for the incredible capability of the Manitou Mastodon fork.
- If you thought that fat bikes were sluggish, this one will change your mind
- The combination of the Manitou Mastodon fork and wide, beefy tires make it easy to charge through snowy trails and rock gardens alike
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents